LADB — Local ADB Shell v1.3.1 [MOD].apk – Premium Version, No In-App Ads
How does it work? LADB bundles an ADB server within the app libraries. Normally, this server cannot connect to the local device because it requires an active USB connection. However, Android’s Wireless ADB Debugging feature allows the server and the client to speak to each other locally.
- Download Modded APK
- Remove Playstore Version
- Install Modded APK
- OPTIONAL: Copy OBB Files to SDCARD/Android/Obb/ (Only if OBB is included if not Ignore this step)
- Play the Game
- Enjoy =)
- Download The Best Android Emulator Here.
- Once download is finished, install the Android Emulator and Open it.
- Simply Drag your "LADB — Local ADB Shell | MOD APK FILE" inside the Emulator and it will automatically install the APK File.
- Wait until the installation is finished. There will be a notification.
- For more information, you can read our blog about it.