All content on THIS WEBSITE is sent to US by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be included in our rights under the United States Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, US Code)
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
The following items must be included in your claim of copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Please allow 2-5 business days for a response.
— Note: That e-mailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
Mail us at: email@example.com